Student Survey Questions
Please respond to statements 1 - 12 with:
Strongly Disagree Disagree Agree Strongly agree
1 2 3 4
1. I feel I can help decide what activities, rules and materials are a part of the library media center.
2. The media specialist lets me know when there are new materials or things to do in the media
3. There are enough books and other materials in the media center that I can get what I need.
4. I can find the books, computer software and other materials in the media center I need. I can
understand them easily.
5. The materials in the media center are easy to find, are in good condition, and are up-to-date.
6. I think the skills I learn in the media center are important. I use them in class as well as in the
7. I can use the media center whenever I need to.
8. The media specialist helps me with my questions.
9. The media specialist is always there when I need help.
10. I feel welcome and comfortable in the media center.
11. I can get my work done in the media center.
12. I use technology in the media center to help me answer my questions.
13. The thing I like best about the library media center is:
14. One thing that could be changed about the library media center is
15. Other comments or observations.
This is my challenge this weekend: to "update the survey questions to better reflect revised AASL and NETS standards with a focus on meeting the needs of 21st century learners."
Any ideas? I have a few but I'd love to hear from you.