A terrific list from Kevin Brookhouser shared on Google+:
Love it. How about some sentences that Google Students never hear...
10 Sentences Google Students Never Hear - or shouldn't
- Please write in ink on wide-ruled paper. Neatness counts as part of your grade.
- You'll have a sub today since your teacher hurt his back carrying home papers to grade.
- Pass your paper to the right.
- You will be assessed a printing fee each semester.
- I lost your paper. Sorry.
- Your assignment is due before I leave the building on Friday.
- Copy these instructions off the board.
- Working with others is cheating.
- It's your final draft.
- Print this out for your portfolio.
It's less about the technology and more about the mindset, of course.
What do you and your students hear less if you are actively using GoogleApps?